Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hard Work and Excitement for Home

Melanie Kahn
Senior, M

I think we've definitely had some ups and some downs.  We're 2-2 now, so we beat the people that we're supposed to beat, but I think we could be 4-0.  Of course, that's setting our sites high but it's still early and we're still working on stuff that we need to work on.

Everyday I think we're pushing ourselves more and getting better.  I think every game we've made a progression forward instead of backwards.

I'm so excited to play at home this weekend.  As a freshman, I loved away games.  I loved the traveling and going to other fields and a change of scenery.

As I've gotten older, I love being home.  I just feel like it means more to me to play on my own turf that I've been playing on for four years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment